1. INFORMATION THAT YOU GIVE US
When you register or make a purchase through our Site or request our Services, we may collect personal information that can identify you (“PII”) such as your full name, company name, email address, mailing address, telephone number. We also may collect your payment or credit card information if you make a purchase on our Site. The information that we collect varies depending upon how you use our Site and Services.
2. OTHER INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In addition to the personal information that you provide us, and the content you share with us, we may collect non-personal information about users that we use to improve our Site and Services and to better serve you.
You can set the browser on your computer to warn you each time a cookie is being sent, block third party cookies or block all cookies. However, by blocking all cookies you may not have access to certain features on our Site.
We also use Google web analytics service which may collect non-personally identifiable information about among other things, the device you use to access the Site, the amount of time you spend on pages of the Site, links you click, etc.
We do not combine any analytic information we collect from cookies or other analytic services with your personally identifiable information.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Generally, we may use information in the following ways:
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided it including, without limitation, to enable us to process and fulfill your requests, including purchases of analyst reports, subscriptions or custom services.
- To send you information about your relationship or transactions with us.
- To notify you about our products, services, and special offers.
- To otherwise contact you with information that we believe will be of interest to you.
- To enhance or develop features, products and services.
- To allow us to personalize the content that you and others see on the Sites.
- To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate and anonymous information about our subscribers, web site user base and usage patterns.
We use non-Personally Identifiable Information for purposes such as measuring the number of visitors to sections of our Site, making the Site more useful to visitors and delivering targeted advertising and non-advertising content. We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a visitor’s movement, and gather demographic information for aggregate, non-personally identifiable use.
4. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Except as otherwise described in this Policy, or if we inform you otherwise at the time of data collection, we will not share your information with third parties.
We share your information as follows:
- With Service Providers: We may use other companies to perform services including, without limitation, facilitating some aspects of our Site such as processing credit card transactions, sending emails, and fulfilling purchase requests. We may share your PII with these Service Providers as necessary to facilitate a transaction you initiate.
- With Affiliates: We may share your PII with affiliated companies and businesses who will use your information consistent with this policy.
- Special Circumstances: We also may disclose your PII:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or other request from a law enforcement or government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our Site’s terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as the sale of all or a portion of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the event of bankruptcy.
5. HOW TO ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION
6. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We use commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to safeguard PII in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. The third party service providers that we use to process payments and to fulfill other transactions will safeguard and protect your information in a similar manner. We are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive the information.
7. TRANSFER TO U.S. OR OTHER COUNTRIES
If you are located outside of the United States, your information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country where the Site has facilities, and by subscribing to our services and/or using our Site you consent to the transfer of information outside of your country.
9. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
The Site is not intended for children. We support and comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13, nor do we share such information with third parties. Children under the age of 13 cannot make purchases through our Site and should not submit any information to us.
10. SPECIAL NOTIFICATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you reside in California and you have provided us with personal information, you may request information about our disclosures of certain categories of personal information (if any) to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us using the email address below. Within thirty days of receiving such a request, we will provide a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties (if any) for third-party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified in this paragraph.
11. HOW TO CONTACT US